Monday, December 14, 2009

Laura Tan Web Cam Girl How To Calculate Tan^(-1) (2i) ??

How to calculate tan^(-1) (2i) ?? - laura tan web cam girl

Hello to all. I have this question here

tan ^ (-1) (2i)

And the answer is

(n + 1 / 2) (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ pi) + I / 2 * ln (3) for (n = 0, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ pm 1, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ pm 2 ...)

Now I have the identity tan ^ (-1) z

What

tan ^ (-1) z = i / 2 * log (i + z) / (iz)

Now, where z = 2i then only on the right side? Well, of course not, because I am here asking Q

I tan ^ (-1) (2i) = i / 2 log (-3) I know that is not defined.

Thus, as the reaction (n 1 / 2) PI and where is the I / 2 Ijust go and how to -3 to 3 revolutions

Sorry for all the questions ... be able to do this kind of q for the test next month.

Thank you guys
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment