Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aluminum Fence Pool Fence - Installed Aluminum Is Way Too Expensive. Safe And Attractive Cheaper Alternative?

Pool fence - installed aluminum is way too expensive. Safe and attractive cheaper alternative? - aluminum fence

I have a 2 and I / O and a baby, so I really need a fence around the pool have the house you are safe. It is a 18x36 pool, and the best way to find an aluminum fence, I install, it was $ 4625. He also told me that we can put a fence 5 feet of chain link $ 2560, but it makes me nervous, but she says it responds to the code for the security group, so I doubt it. I can not imagine one months salary on something) is not aesthetically (chain link. I can not imagine it), almost two months salary on something else (aluminum. But I am sure that our children safe. Do you think you can send us install an aluminum fence? This is our first house, and the people are intelligent, but inexperienced in practical work. This would be the installation of a separate fence chains with more simple? Is there another alternative? I see the various types of fences around the internet, but nothing does not have a price, make sure that it would be cheaper than aluminum. I could see strands of the existing security fence, but I feel that if tHat we seriously discouraged by the pool, so that we can find and treat every time I wanted to use it. Thank you for your help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would lattice. It is less expensive in general, looks good and can still be seen in the pool.

Anonymous said...

Would lattice. It is less expensive in general, looks good and can still be seen in the pool.

Anonymous said...

I propose to ask you about vinyl fences. It may be cheaper than wood or aluminum, without a doubt, more durable and many styles and color options. Check online: Google vinyl fences. You will be surprised.

Post a Comment