Monday, January 18, 2010

Officejet G85 Purge I Have Got A Hewlett Packard OfficeJet G85. I Want To Print A Document Onto An A3 Page But When I Go Into Word

I have got a Hewlett Packard OfficeJet G85. I want to print a document onto an A3 page but when I go into Word - officejet g85 purge

Setting up and "page" and select the source of the paper (in the upper back of the printer is to click) to always print in the role of power forward. Regardless of which option to take in order not to my page A3. Please state how this assistance for homework tomorrw!

1 comments:

Charlie Babbage said...

The printer manual (physical page 17) not on the A3 paper - titled "Loading the receipt of the letter, legal, or A4 paper.

If you are absolutely sure that the printer can take the A3 paper? If so, try e-mail support for technical advice http://www.hp.com.

Post a Comment