Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Business Anniversary Party Invitation Anniversary Invitation Etiquette?

Anniversary Invitation Etiquette? - business anniversary party invitation

My parents had a birthday, and I have a question about the text of the invitation. My parents are putting my husband and I are appearing on the left side, but we do not know whether my name for the first time since my parents are, or if your name is first as usual. My company is invited to the advertising for mothers and wedding, but she did not have this problem prior to arrival, so any contribution is welcome. Thank you!

5 comments:

StymieHo said...

C'mon, Martha Stewart .... What will the price of tea in China do?

When my wife and I were organizing a party for Pooh Bah, I wouldnt want recognition .... In this context, just put your name. Find out what games on television are the days of the feast and invite your husband to relax and enjoy, rather than worrying about things in the game.

bill4531... said...

His name is the first that her parents are the best.

Because:
1. You apos his name as "Mr. & Mrs.
2. You said that it is a party, you must use the names of both parties, and that occurs first. If there is a formal affair, your husband first to me.

berry said...

Your name should go first because they are their parents.

Rachel said...

I would say the name of her first husband, because that is usually done for weddings and more. I do not think the most important thing is that they invited their parents, probably the majority of people are already familiar. It is important to indicate that the daughter she always say that in the next line.

Balthasa... said...

The text would be something like this:

Our daughter Mary Hewett Calloway and her husband, Bob takes advantage of our 50th Wedding anniversary. We wish to express to you our invitation to celebrate with us in our home February 21, 2008 at 8:00 pm

(Of course, your address on the envelope.)

Post a Comment