Friday, January 15, 2010

Peak Property And Casualty I Need A Tree/shrub For Hedging Along My Wall Divide Between Mine And Next Doors Property.?

I need a tree/shrub for hedging along my wall divide between mine and next doors property.? - peak property and casualty

At the moment I have a wall (2 meters) with trellesing summit. This prevents the wind, what she thought trellesing get rid of the exploited and save trees or shrubs in front of the wall. Ideally, they should be at least 4 feet, when they will arrive and must be invoiced crazier stormy wind on this side of the garden. It is about 30 meters would be that which we can not add € 30 on each floor, as if he had joined a lot!
Any help would be very grateful that they go too.
Thank you very much.

5 comments:

Mark Twain O said...

Privet hedges or plants for the field are classics that are not too high not to take but the time to reach their final size. Tejo is a further option, but they are slow growing, but eventually become large if you should have a ruthlessly pruner.Heavily-rooted plants such as trees will be discouraged, it would have an effect on the wall.

Your truss construction seems fragile, or loose on the wall. A kind of wine would be useful. Uva, hardy (North American varieties such as Concord) could be an option.

angel said...

I was on my laurels garden.They evegreen (remain green throughout the year has shown buy) and only slowly growing.If in small plants are 6 units placed cheap.I feet and has one of them about 8 pounds lost, but good coverage for my next wind !.... I think the best time for planting is in September.

kiya12bc said...

Check out ... High-growth juniper and wild / large and very fast ... You can get your hand if they are not maintained, at least, far above his head .... Should be pretty cheap.

bloomoon... said...

Lilac prefer for these things, smell the flowers more beautiful. Remember that if you grow in the growth of recent years. can also be transplanted shoots from the roots when they are older.

Anonymous said...

CHECK OUT canadentit Tsuga (hemlock or Eastern), makes a nice evergreen hedge sheared.

What I'm work in the near future.

Post a Comment