Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Apple Green Kitchen Has Anyone Seen A Kitchen Decorated With Red And Green Apple Decor. I Want To Use These Colors.?

Has anyone seen a kitchen decorated with red and green apple decor. I want to use these colors.? - apple green kitchen

I have found in my mother's kitchen in apples, but I have the red, green and yellow. Yellow softens the look.

I think you are a bit like this house. Here is a link so you can get a few ideas ... http://www.countryporch.com/kitchen-deco

Apple scented candles are a great accessory. The food is solid red or green would be great too. An image / picture of an apple or a bowl of apples was found hanging in a prominent problem, and the perfect accent. Add checked curtains, and a basket or a bowl of apples on the counter to the complete look (without all the things Apple Matchy Matchy - who want to replace tired.)

I wish we could get a picture when you're done. I imagine they will enjoy staying at home! :)

13 comments:

fuzzygri... said...

I have, but it is too much for my country. But yes, many people.

Ryan G said...

nope

glenview said...

I have, but what if someone saw the colors or not. Sounds good to me Come on, you show your friends and be proud, you have something else

blueeyes... said...

No, but I live in Apple ... his country, but it is possible! Your home is your money, your energy, with her as he likes u.

laura d said...

Yes, Home Interiors seems to have a lot of apple-related elements of the decoration.

laura d said...

Yes, Home Interiors seems to have a lot of apple-related elements of the decoration.

Bumblebe... said...

Yes, it's typical decor of the kitchen. alittle try something other than black and white with some red poppin! of red apples. just an idea. was selling well

butterfl... said...

Here are some ideas for you, then, but it is small. We rent a house that knows all of the ministers (boring) - went to Home Depot and the buttons are red apples with green leaves on them - and has a little color. I agree with you. I cross stitch and I have framed with apples in the kitchen. It adds lots of color.

peaches6 said...

No, but my mother's kitchen was red and white both. . . same tile. It is a good idea. Good luck!

peaches6 said...

No, but my mother's kitchen was red and white both. . . same tile. It is a good idea. Good luck!

mr. y said...

go for it, sounds good.

hoplessr... said...

I care for a family who has in his kitchen. looks very nice and challenging. Tho is not too bright. a sort of rusty red and green ...

♥Kym♥ said...

Yes, I thought it was adorable. They had colors and a beautiful wicker basket with apples in it wrong. Loved it ..

Post a Comment