Friday, February 12, 2010

Broken Nose Wrestling Got Kneed To The Nose In Wrestling Today! Help!?

Got kneed to the nose in wrestling today! Help!? - broken nose wrestling

fight today, knee me in the nose! I was bleeding. lost (not much blood, though). But for the first half hour that will hurt my nose. For the moment, not long ago, just a bit. But if I touch one side of the nose, the puffed up "is a little bit, it hurts a little. I breathe. Is it broken? I'm scared! What can I know whether or not their party or not? I do not really go to the doctor cuz if my parents find out that I end the fight! So plz help ... wat i do any suggestions?

2 comments:

Shelby said...

If you have broken, I should not ask. And what coinki-dink ... I was knee-deep in the nose of my brother's rough housing) yesterday (by accident. It hurts like hell. Place a cloth to steam (in the face of R / a place in the microwave for a minute or two) ... Which will contribute something that will hurt you in any way (and if you have a headache, a cold). When broken, it would be very, very sensitive, and do not break the right way (the hard way) that were destroyed and appeared deformed and off (because that's what!). And dude is, your parents have to check and see if his nose is broken. -__-It would be inevitable.

Moop said...

I think I've never been beaten in the front? It's amazing, is not it? Greatest feeling in the world if you ask me. Man, I've never been a doctor for a nosebleed.

Post a Comment