Monday, February 1, 2010

Dust Mite Rash Can An Allergy To Dust Mites Cause A Skin Rash?

Can an allergy to dust mites cause a skin rash? - dust mite rash

Everyone reacts to allergens in their own way.

To say yes or no, without medical advice is unrealistic.

When cleaning the dust, I often get hives on my hands. Do not use chemicals, only a paper towel and water. That may be what you experience.

Bed bugs) can also become a rash (hives to find but usually bites the same period.

If no bites, and this only occurs when you tap or inhale the dust, it is very possible.

If this happens when you clean, use vinyl gloves to avoid contact, and if for nasal allergies, you should wear a mask to work.

Take an antihistamine if he feels close to eruption - I do it when I say history of burning, followed by intense itching.

Scrape not to distribute to. Make sure to remove the shower with cold water to allergens from the skin.

Good luck,

SA

BTW: I'm also allergic to dust mites, and a dozen other things. Some cause hives (one as the dustND bites of bugs) and others (such as pollen and grass).

3 comments:

Diane said...

Type, but not the mites that cause allergies waste (feces) of them. Allergic dermatitis (such as eczema or hives) in some people, but I think it is very common.
If you seem to be a problem, and regularly vacuum wet humid with very light, with particular attention to carpets, beds and mattresses. Wash bedding at sixty degrees (it is best used for this 100% cotton and synthetic use Bobbly to go with this treatment). If one lot of stuffed animals, frozen in freezer bags in the night, and Hoover thawed well.

I ♥ Triple H said...

No, you r probably allergic to something else to talk to a doctor about it, I also have an allergy to dust mites and gave me a rash I hope this helps

jxkiller... said...

Yes, if you go on the skin. Make sure that the bugs.

Post a Comment