Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cleaning Ar With Clp A Hundred Dollars Well Spent?

A hundred dollars well spent? - cleaning ar with clp

So I made a one hundred U.S. dollars to buy a family Christmas present for me too. I recently bought a Stag Arms Model 1 rifle, and I will use the money to buy accessories. I do not want something, or leaflets tacticool) (no rails, laser, bayonets, grenade launchers, shotguns, time, firearms or appearance of this shit. I think I will be two Magpul PMAG ($ 30), two points or adjusting strap (approx. $ 30), a D-Fender D-Ring ($ 10), an AR-get 15 IOSSA cleaning brush ($ 12) I 've gone from lubricants and some Breakfree CLP ($ 10).

The question now is how to spend hundreds of dollars for useful accessory? Remember, no jewelry, and try to keep simple weapon (iron sights or quad-rail, no light or laser). What do you think of mList? What would you do differently?

Have Side question: do we searched Samson surviving area of manufacturing / survival tool? It is very nice and I want to buy when I have a bit more money.

2 comments:

mack_9 said...

That sounds like a good list to me. Ammunition would be more fun.

meup said...

Your list is good, but I have a good Nikon or Leupold scope for hunting and target shooting at long range. With your iron does not use the full potential of the AR rifle well.

Good lighting is good for HFCS.

A good sling and some ammunition were good or good cleaning Otis kit.de

Post a Comment