Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Red Genitalia In Toddlers Genital Wart On My Toddlers Chin ?!!!! PLEASE HELP !?

Genital wart on my toddlers chin ?!!!! PLEASE HELP !? - red genitalia in toddlers

Well, when my son was 15 months when she was pregnant with him, I knew that I had genital warts. I think he slept on my system. Well born, though, had what seemed a birthmark on his chin. It was red and flat. But now it's older, he gets up and starts looking like a genital warts. I'm really scared about it. Does this mean that if a genital wart virus has now for the rest of your life? I have an appointment to be reviewed until next month, when the anticipation will kill me. If someone had this kind of situation like this or know anything please give me information as possible!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

This could be a mole, then begins to arise as a strawberry birthmark. I havent of genital warts that occur on the chin, usually only around the lips, throat and mouth belongs to children. I may be wrong. You can try talking to your doctor about important and what do you for your child or try to go to hospital. Another option is to take a free STD clinic and ask if they could see if it is indeed a kind of genital warts.
HPV can cause warts, such as your hands, arms or feet. It is given to the children of common warts. I do not believe that a classified in the face as genital warts.
As to your question: "Is the virus for the rest of your life?" Difficult to answer to answer, I spoke to my doctor aboutHPV and she said some of the elimination of viruses from the body in a year or two, but I've also heard that you always have the virus, but has to sleep. The best solution to this problem would be to call a doctor, a gynecologist and ask Infact, if we remove the virus from the body, the immune system.
I know this is not really emphasize that because her child, but not forgotten .. Many things can look like warts and Infact could be a mole. Your doctor is the best source. For now .. Strawberry birthmarks look and see if any of the images may look like this.
Another thing is that he was later told that you have genital warts? guess or try to, you should read the risk that your child has warts on his mouth and talk to your doctor. I am hisrprised did not think that if it was diagnosed.
I hope to help you. and good luck

Brandi H said...

Are you sure that's what it is and not impetigo? I see the doctor and let them know that you must go to the doctor and tell them about the change in the region.

Justin said...

hahahah the impitago. or chicken pox at an early stage.

ps are the warts in the genital area.


I hope that helped

Post a Comment