Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yoga Pants Slut Guys, What Should I Wear On The First Date?

Guys, What should i wear on the first date? - yoga pants slut

so that the work of this kind, and go in, go on a day with him. usually sees only that myself in a pair of jeans or yoga pants and a black sport coat and black north face. I'm more comfortable type of person, I love to wear sweatshirts and stuff. What am I supposed. BTW in the 16th Snow, where I live, so no skirts. should show some skin, but not much look like that I'm not a whore?
What should I do ??????

1 comments:

Jessica said...

You can wear something comfortable, but a little smarter than they normally do.
Can Nice jeans and a sweater. or knit, and before you open them with a nice shirt below.
If you wear something a little easier, you can dress up with accessories like a scarf or necklace.

what you wear, ensure (normal skin / smart / skinless) that it fits very well and it makes you feel good at it.

You'll like it anyway, but for the first day is a good idea to look better. Later, if you have some time from a sweatshirt / sweatpants can do something.

Have fun and be safe!

Post a Comment